West Malling is an historic market town in Kent, England.
Places, projects and networks Edit
- Macey's Meadow: Macey's Meadow advisory committee is formed of volunteers who manage the activites of the Maceys Meadow volunteers. They have been responsible for the clearance,hedge laying, tree planting, fencing, pruning and mowing of the 20 acre site which is the subject of a Countyside Stewardship Agreement. BTCV group involvement with Macey's Meadow, and tree planting in the town. Medway Valley Countryside Partnership also involved in hedge laying and training in hedge laying projects on Maceys Meadow.
- Manor Park, country park
- Malling Woods
Food UK Edit
- Farmers' market, High Street, typically the fourth Sunday each month
Related topics Edit
- West Malling on Sustainable Community Action wiki
- Malling Action Partnership, or MAP, is a community-based partnership, launched April 3, 2006. An early project (July 2006) was undertaking a market town (and hinterland) 'Health Check'. This was intended to lead to a community-developed vision for the future of West Malling as a market town, and an action plan. MAP will then help advance community-chosen most-needed projects. Update, December 2008: Healthcheck completed, online version of Action plan being set up on Sustainable Community Action wiki
- Malling online, linking communities around West Malling
- West Malling Resource Centre, Independent site which includes useful community links
- Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
|This article is a stub. Please help Cities Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at West Malling. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. See Cities Wikia:Licensing.|