Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trinidade is located near Paraty, you can visit this quaint fisherman village turned hippie town, which boasts some of Costa Verde’s most beautiful beaches. You’ll have the opportunity to trek in the rainforest to reach the Caixado Natural Pool – a small oasis in the middle of the jungle – perfect for snorkeling. Book your trip and enjoy Trinidade at Misti Chill Hostel & Pousada do Parati.
Articles about Trinidade
- Accommodation (Hotels, bed&breakfast, motels, camping grounds?)
- Bargains (Where can frugal people buy cheaply?)
- Children's activities
- Current events
- Downtown (Or CBD or "City centre")
- Food and drink
- Geography (Rivers, mountains, suburbs, localities)
- Government ("Who ya gonna call" if there's a fountain flooding the road?)
- Hospitals (And other medical resources?)
- Media (TV, radio, newspapers)
- Natives (Locally or nationally famous people born in Trinidade)
- Organisations (Clubs, NGOs, societies, charities)
- Pioneers (Who came first?)
- Prominent people (Which residents have been in the public eye?)
- Sustainability (Environment and conservation)
- Tertiary education
- Transportation (Bus, cycleway, ferry, motorway, taxi-cab, train)
- Trivia (nicknames, slogan, symbols?)
- Utilities (Electricity, gas, phone, water)
|This article is a stub. Please help Cities Wikia by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.