|Skyline of Shenzhen|
|Population|| 6,979,700 (Urban)|
|Emblem of Shenzhen|
Shenzhen is the fifth most populated city of China.
This aims to contain information about Shenzhen, a sub-provincial city of Guangdong province in southern Mainland China, right next to Hong Kong. In 1980, it became China's first "special economic zone".
While it is located in the province of Guangdong, which has Cantonese as its primary language, the city of Shenzhen is a city dominated by the use of Mandarin in both government and everyday business.
Page in Chinese: 深圳
- Main article: Shenzhen:history
- Window of the World (世界之窗)
- Splendid China (锦绣中华微缩景区)
- China Folk Culture Villages (中国民俗文化村)
- Happy Valley (欢乐谷)
- Shenzhen:Safari Park Shenzhen (深圳野生动物园)
- Shenzhen:Evergreen Resort (青青世界)
|This article is a stub. Please help Cities Wikia by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.