|Mayor|| John C. Tkazyik
|Time zone||ET (UTC-5)|
|Official website: http://www.cityofpoughkeepsie.com/|
IBM has a big presence there, as does Vassar College.
Other places named PoughkeepsieEdit
Poughkeepsie, AR is an unincorporated community (Zip Code 72569) located in Sharp County, Arkansas, at latitude 36.077 and longitude -91.479. The elevation is 456 feet. Estimated 2010 population is 428.
Poughkeepsie shares its common abbreviation, PGH, with Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Subject-specific pages that have been started or that we hope will soon be written about Poughkeepsie
- (please click to visit or start page)
- Accommodation (Hotels, bed&breakfast, motels, camping grounds?)
- Bargains (Where can frugal people buy cheaply?)
- Children's activities
- Current events
- Downtown (Or CBD or "City centre")
- Food and drink
- Geography (Rivers, mountains, suburbs, localities)
- Government ("Who ya gonna call" if there's a fountain flooding the road?)
- Hospitals (And other medical resources?)
- Media (TV, radio, newspapers)
- Natives (Locally or nationally famous people born in Poughkeepsie)
- Organisations (Clubs, NGOs, societies, charities)
- Pioneers (Who came first?)
- Prominent people (Which residents have been in the public eye?)
- Sustainability (Environment and conservation)
- Tertiary education
- Transportation (Bus, cycleway, ferry, motorway, taxi-cab, train)
- Trivia (nicknames, slogan, symbols?)
- Utilities (Electricity, gas, phone, water)
|This article is a stub. Please help Cities Wikia by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.