Pataka (the Maori word for "storehouse") is the name of the public museum located in the northern part of Porirua's CBD off Norrie Street.
It replaced a much smaller facility that was in Takapuwahia (now used as part of the marae).
- Bob Maysmor, photographer par excellence
- Darcy Nicholas, storyteller and chief
- Gaylene Kells, a few steps below God
- Helen Kedgley, art curator
- Kerala Heap, education officer and lover of black olives
- Kivani Moriarty, jeweller et al
- Kylie Fyfe, exhibiting lynchpin
- Linda Fordyce, with background in Education
- Margaret Tolland, education boss
- Pat Stodart, hardman
- Tonya Jones, events organizer
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.