Porirua - it's amazing! Not least for the things residents and visitors can do and see.
Annual festivities and others coming up or just happened. (Earlier items may have been moved to Porirua/History.)
- 4 - Mother and Child baby show, 10am-5pm, Kennel Club
- 6 - Start of Conservation Week 2007.
- 6 - Start of Cystic Fibrosis Week 2007.
- 8 - Public meeting about Kenepuru Hospital's accident and medical services: 1:30pm at Pataka
- 12 - World Youth Day
- 12 - Friends of Tawa Bush Reserves working bee - Richard Herbert 232 6828 or Norm Robertson 232 6359
- 21 - Te Rauparaha Arena officially opened; ribbon cut by Her Worship the Mayor and by Te Rauparaha Horomona, 11-year-old descendant and namesake of the great chief. Photo on page 1 of Northern Courier 26 November