Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official website: mcgm.gov.in|
Articles (started or soon to be started) about Mumbai:
- Mumbai:Children's activities
- Mumbai:Current events
- Mumbai:Downtown (otherwise known as "CBD" or "City Centre")
- Mumbai:Food and drink
- Mumbai:Government ("who ya gonna call" if there's a fountain flooding the road?)
- Mumbai:Media (newspapers, radio stations, etc.)
- Mumbai:Medical facilities (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Mumbai:Natives (famous people born in Mumbai)
- Mumbai:Prominent people (which residents have been in the public eye?)
- Mumbai:Tertiary education
In late 2008, terrorists exploded bombs in Mumbai, killing at least 161 people. See wikipedia:November 2008 Mumbai attacks.
By the beginning of the 21st century, Mumbai was clearly the commercial capital of India.
nicknames, slogan, symbols?